Sunday, November 11, 2012

15 Reasons to Use Apple Cider Vinegar Every Day



We just watched the newest episodes of our favorite series, Homeland and How I Met Your Mother. Perfect end to a productive, but homey day.
I always end my day by drinking a glass of unfiltered apple cider vinegar mixed with water. I read an interesting article on MindBodyGreen called 15 Reasons to Use Apple Cider Vinegar Every Day. So I’ve been drinking it ever since I got to Dubai and I’ve really felt it helps. Okay, I’m not the kind of person who gets sick, I rarely do so of course I can’t say that this would be the reason why I haven’t been sick once even a little bit, but somehow I feel better and my stomach feels better.
I buy it at the Organic Food Store in Dubai Mall. They have one in the Greens as well. By the way, that’s where I find kale for my juices (if anyone in Dubai wants to know).
Going to get ready for bed now. I’m meeting a friend in Dubai Mall tomorrow. She moved here yesterday from London and we’re taking her two little cute boys to the Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Her husband is childhood friends with Mikko, we spent the evening with them yesterday and I just can’t believe they live here now, it’s so cool.
‘Til tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment